Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 4

178.6

Ok, today I have not been as dilligent about drinking water. I have only drank 16.9 ounces so far along with one cup of green tea and two cups of coffee. For breakfast I ate 1/2 a grapefruit with my green tea, and for lunch I ate a few fresh shrimp with a handfull of spinach leaves. I also ate my afternoon snack just a moment ago, one cracker. Now I am going to attempt to force myself to drink my water. I think that will help with my hunger and my headache. On a lighter note, I stepped on the scale today, and I have gone down 1.4 pounds. On Monday I weighed 180.0 lbs; today I weighed 178.6. I am very excited to see the numbers going down so quickly. It gives me the motivation to keep going... OH, and yesterday for supper I ate four ounces of turkey breast, some white onion, part of a jalepeno and a half an ear of corn on the cob for supper. That was more veggies than I should have eaten, but my in-laws had paid for the corn, so I felt the need to eat at least some of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment